Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I realized my **** is not all that big

Votes: 7 50.0%
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
4,007 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
today after my cop insident i think i should do something with the way i drive sometimes...

I was driving in the right lane, miding my own business...
this damn cop pulls right in front of me from parking, so i had to use brakes and get to the left lane....

most people would stop here....

not me, i decided to cut him off:) well i did
next thing i know he is riding my ass, i make right turn he is after me right on my ass on 3 lane road, at this point i was not sure if to speed up can not really break the speed limit

so standing here at the light:) he is right behind me... rev it up and took off..he got behind me, i hit speed limit and stoped accelerating (50 mph), i see him coming at full speed and i do not think he has intention of slowing down

i said fu(k it, dropped it into 3rd, next thing i am doing 80 in 50 mph zone.... with cop behind me and actully i was pulling on him..not sure if he was actually trying...

oh well i got to my turn into shopping center and turned, he passed by....

guess was my lucky day and cop was palying with me and not really trying to give me a ticket

·
Registered
4,007 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
another example since i am on the subject...

i posted it in OT before...

some punk tried to scared me when i was driving, so what he did is to walk on the middle of the road in front of me and was trying to pretend that he is going to jump when i get close...

instead of slowing down, i start driving right in the middle of the road trying to hit him and even was driving on the left lane when his realized i was not kidding and ran to curb screaming "OH SH!T"

·
Premium Member
4,712 Posts
becuz you ruski.

i had road rage today.

some guy was going really slow infront of me (5 over speed limit) so i past him on over the double yellow line and went speeding down the road. then at the end, its a sharp, blind turn with stop sign 200 feet away. there was a moving-van stopped at stop sign, so i put on brakes, but for some reason, my tires locked up and i slid to a stop right behind the truck :D

its a fun road though, so i like speeding. lots of turns and hills. :)

maybe jake should try this road. :evil:

·
Registered
6,522 Posts
You have road rage because you are a ruski w/ a small penis. Not to worry though, I have some rage every day too and my junk is huge, things may improve for you. Nothing you can to about the ruski thing though. :D

·
It is known.
8,239 Posts
:werd:........jake and twistie roads don't mix :)

·
Registered
19,279 Posts
bme107 said:
You have road rage because you are a ruski w/ a small penis. Not to worry though, I have some rage every day too and my junk is huge, things may improve for you. Nothing you can to about the ruski thing though. :D
Brad, you are married. You junk no longer belongs to you. :nono:

And eric, yeah if he were in Va, you would have gotten pulled over for having aftermarket rims and then given a ticket for every mod he had, that of course is after the cop called backup, had Al handcuffed and prolly searched multiple times.

Al, it's b/c you are a ghey ruski and are frustrated that you can't get any ass. Well, except for Jeremy and Slava, but they don't count

·
Premium Member
21,896 Posts
kaioshin said:

And eric, yeah if he were in Va, you would have gotten pulled over for having aftermarket rims and then given a ticket for every mod he had, that of course is after the cop called backup, had Al handcuffed and prolly searched multiple times.
Perfect description of Fairfax County! where even the SWAT team will come out if there is a call for "all nearby units"....:gap:

·
Registered
3,405 Posts
XYRCNCP said:

Perfect description of Fairfax County! where even the SWAT team will come out if there is a call for "all nearby units"....:gap:
I did see the SWAT team opperate in Reston one time, right infront of Ruby Tuesday in Reston Town Center.. I saw them comming down the hill in their little ski masks and nice big guns (about 10 of them) .. so i ran to tell my friends by the water fountain and by the time 30 seconds later when we all went back to investigate they were gone! :( my friends thought i was full of bs until someone else infront of ruby's said they saw everything as well.. maybe it was a bunch of ruskies on road rage..

·
Registered
229 Posts
Swat Team

I took part in the charlottesville, va swat teams training when I was working as manager of splathouse back home. THey weren't much. Hit me with a light/sound device then came into the room my friend and I were defending. My friend was right behind the doorway when the shield came through; I was in the back right corner. THe best they could do was shoot me in the leg. Every one of them hit the ground screaming stop by the time we were done. THe one carrying their shield got it the worst as he went within one foot of my friend and got shot in the back of the head. Just a fun story for ya guys...:)

·
Premium Member
21,896 Posts
IrCGTS said:

I did see the SWAT team opperate in Reston one time, right infront of Ruby Tuesday in Reston Town Center.. I saw them comming down the hill in their little ski masks and nice big guns (about 10 of them) .. so i ran to tell my friends by the water fountain and by the time 30 seconds later when we all went back to investigate they were gone! :( my friends thought i was full of bs until someone else infront of ruby's said they saw everything as well.. maybe it was a bunch of ruskies on road rage..
See? let's say there is an accident on Rt. 50 in Falls Church.....I kid you not...there will be 5 Fairfax Co. cruisers, 4 Falls Church police, at least 3 state troopers and 3 fire trucks, 2 ambulances and 1 car smashed into a tree. And that's when Rt. 50 gets backed up all the way to Arlington....both ways......

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.