NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
I was a week out of high school, loved the way they looked found one with low miles and hardly any where i live. So i had my grandma cosign a loan for me, thought i was a badass little did i know i was driving a chick car.

·
The Original 1zz Fanboy
3,774 Posts
I wanted an Eclipse GS-T but the parents wanted me to get a new car for the long drive to/from college so I ended up with my Celica.

·
Premium Member
213 Posts
Only thing that looked nice and was in perfect shape and cheap until I had to get the top end rebuilt and later find out it burns oil

·
Registered
68 Posts
I seen a toyota celica at some website for used cars and wanted it for the great mpg and its a toyota so dad wanted me to get a reliable car. I was searching for a celica and came across a celica gts 6 speed for like 1000 less then kbb value with a rebuilt motor so I figured 40k miles on rebuilt motor and 1000 less then kbb = steal but I got hit with the heatercore being bad the whole time and didnt know to test it just tjought to check ac

·
Registered
29 Posts
Was looking for something good on gas and have liked them since Sega GT on the Dreamcast (old, old one featured in that game). I wanted to learn to drive stick and got a GTS from Jersey. Seems reliable so far.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

1 - 20 of 61 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.