NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Has anyone installed the 14 piece wide body kit? I think it looks pretty smooth...but it's hard to tell from the pictures I've seen. If anyone has better pictures could you please post them or email them to me? For those of you that do have this kit what do you think? Thanks - [email protected]
<pr>

·
Registered
1,901 Posts
how much they askin'? anybody know?

I'm not crazy about the wing, or the carbon fiber fins up front..

but lovin' the sides and the wind splitter underneath the front bumper is hot.

·
Registered
1,462 Posts
overall, I think that the kit looks pretty good. I, however, hate the look of the canards, rear spoiler, and front diffuser, and stupid tiny side mirrors. All that extra crap makes the kit look taky IMHO, if you got the kit, I would leave all that stuff off.

The one thing that I really really hate about the kit is the rear. After seeing various attemps at wide body kits for the Celica, I am convinced that it is impossable to create a nice looking wide body rear bumper, and this kit is no exception. Its curios that they don't have a picture of the rear end of the car on their site anymore. Due to this, I am unable to link a pic for you to show you what I am talking about. Take my word for it, the rear end of the car looks rediculously horrible. People who are stuck driving behind you are going to be laughing their a$$'s off at you if you get that kit, seriously...just my opinion though.

·
O.G. Original Gluesniffer
8,944 Posts
I would never drop that kind of money on a bunch of fiberglass, no matter what it was or who made it. That being said, if you don't have the performance to back it up, why front like you do with a kit like that?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts