NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
aight out of all the exhausts on this site, the kazuma is the only exhuast we DONT have a audio clip for! wat the hell is that about>? i want to get this damn thing! but i wanna hear it first! will someone PLEASEEEEEEEEe make a clip! thank u so much!

·
Registered
884 Posts
yes, I would love one too... there is one on the wctoyotasport page, but it just passes by... I'd really like one standing still revving its engine. I love my TSRM, but I'm thinking of going Kazuma...

·
Registered
1,233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yes i agree man! i saw the one of the drive by on wctoyota but that doesnt even give u an idea of wat it is like. peace

·
Zettai Unmei Mokushiroku
28,865 Posts
Not a full throttle clip, but you get the idea. This is PorkchopSpecblue GT-S just pulling out of my driveway and driving down the street at normal speed. At the end of the clip, he's 2 blocks away. :eek:

Attachments

·
Registered
2,464 Posts
i will, i just need to learn how to work my stupid comp, hopefully it will be up this weekend, i have one from a stand, than one from a drive by, than one from inside my car.

·
Registered
897 Posts
Blue Bomber said:
Not a full throttle clip, but you get the idea. This is PorkchopSpecblue GT-S just pulling out of my driveway and driving down the street at normal speed. At the end of the clip, he's 2 blocks away. :eek:

Doesn't sound loud to me at all, atleast from that one..:ugh:. But, thanx for the clip, Bat..:thumbup:

·
Premium Member
12,227 Posts
i have a video clip of my straight pipe...itsounds alot like that..do a search

·
Registered
803 Posts
check out my sig. There's a clip of my car at the track.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts