NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
my passenger window stopped working, i checked the fuses, took the switch apart, took the door panal off, what is wrong with it, n e one else have this happen?
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
4,182 Posts
disconnect the battery and connect it back after 5 minutes or so. see if thatll work. this happened to my freind when we installed his CAI.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,178 Posts
ok before u freak out.. did u check the window lock button? lol i remeber i brought it all the way to teh dealership and they looked at it... i was like OMFG forgot i had that option, felt like a fool.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,471 Posts
^^ It's ALWAYS the window lock button. Check on the left side of your steering wheel. Press it, then try the passenger window again.

12 out of 13 says it's only the window lock ;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,954 Posts
drewd said:
ok before u freak out.. did u check the window lock button? lol i remeber i brought it all the way to teh dealership and they looked at it... i was like OMFG forgot i had that option, felt like a fool.
:werd:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
136 Posts
Yeah...on my old GT, I f-ed up my passenger side with tape after thinking my window got f-ed up all the way out in Alabama since I was running from the Hurricane, drove it like that all the way to Cali before I figured out it was the window lock button...all that time/money/damage....DAMN j00 Hurricane.

Check your Window Lock button...probably it. xD Oh well, won't make that mistake again in the GT-S.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,225 Posts
Ok newbie, like they said check the button.





Also, THE SIG NAZI IS GONNA GET YOU!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,800 Posts
yea when i got the car used i got windowlocked owned
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,118 Posts
140 GT said:
disconnect the battery and connect it back after 5 minutes or so. see if thatll work. this happened to my freind when we installed his CAI.
ok wtf how do those 2 things connect? installing cai cause ur pass, window not to work ROFL
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,800 Posts
yea thats why i hate CAI because of the window disfunction recall :chuckles:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,178 Posts
eh, we should leave 140gt alone. Its just wrong, like picking on a retard.

BTW cali street racer, I like ur car. lol i have the same trd emblem in same place. also like the trd graphic on the side of the wing and the celica graphix on the sides.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,471 Posts
SickCelica696 said:
Also, THE SIG NAZI IS GONNA GET YOU!
:werd: And hopefully sooner rather than later. I could probably read two more posts instead of looking at that huge picture.

TRD_Celica00 said:
yea thats why i hate CAI because of the window disfunction recall :chuckles:
:werd: X 2 I don't even think I have anything more to say about 140gt, he's already proven enough that he's a joke to this site.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
60 Posts
Is it just me or is the window lock function kinda stupid for coupes? I mean i can understand for a big suburban or something, but if u don't want someone messin with ur window in a coupe just smack the $hit out of them
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,178 Posts
Shifty said:
Is it just me or is the window lock function kinda stupid for coupes? I mean i can understand for a big suburban or something, but if u don't want someone messin with ur window in a coupe just smack the $hit out of them
x10. i guess its just one of those OOOHH, AAAHHH features to distract small minded customers from the slowness of the celica.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,225 Posts
So whats the friggin outcome!!
 
1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Top