NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,494 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Whats up NW, Where did you get your windows done, and how dark! Pics?
I need mine done. This place wanted 240 for only 35% fuuuck that.

·
Registered
117 Posts
I've heard the Alexia's in Beaverton is supposed to be one of the best. I think they charge in the neighborhood of 200 for 35% on a two-door coupe. It's a bit more but you're paying for a quality job and service.

I cheaped out and got mine done at Race Dezign. They're pretty cool there, but still your average chop shop tuner joint. They did a pretty good job from what I can tell, only charged me 150 for 35% on all windows. I'd probably go back and get it done at Alexia's though if I could...

·
Registered
463 Posts
Had mine done at Alexias in Beaverton. 22% film, combined with the windows for 20% net. I paid about 200 for the job. Bring cash if you want to go darker than 35%.

Before

After

·
Registered
2,494 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
how dark will alexias tint? Id like to murder it out, like 5%

·
Registered
463 Posts
also heard him tell the guy in front of me cash only because he wanted to go less than 35%. I paid for mine with a card, but I have a notarized letter from my optometrist that I brought with me.

·
Registered
5,074 Posts
i got 15% done at sound advice in burlington but thats far from you. and only 220$ cash.

here is a picture.

its a bit darker in person.

·
Registered
2,494 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
any places around the WA/Tri-citie area? I trying to avoid driving 3-4 hours to Portland or w/e for a tint.

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
any places around the WA/Tri-citie area? I trying to avoid driving 3-4 hours to Portland or w/e for a tint.

Tri-cities wanted way too much for their tint service.

these guys did a good job on mine for 100$ bucks w/ warranty against bubbles/peel.

Audio King & Tinting
700 E Nob Hill Blvd
Yakima, WA 98901
(509) 469-5464

·
Registered
2,494 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Tri-cities wanted way too much for their tint service.

these guys did a good job on mine for 100$ bucks w/ warranty against bubbles/peel.

Audio King & Tinting
700 E Nob Hill Blvd
Yakima, WA 98901
(509) 469-5464
they got 5% bro?

·
Registered
117 Posts
When I was at Race Dezign, I was aking about the 20% and all they did was 'layer' it by adding another film onto the original 35%. This was the SunTek stuff, so there's probably a more quality film out there that's 15% or maybe even 5% on one layer...

If you want it that dark and all else fails, you could go to Home Depot and get a can of black spray paint for $5 and make your own tint :gap:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts