NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi, my car is pretty stock right now (Red 02 GT), I just can't afford the major mods at the moment because of school and other bills....I do however have my windows 20% tinted, and I really want a windshield banner... what do you all think of red / white scheme? or is that ugly ?

Red or White TRD banner - one of these

or Just solid strip across.....

heh, thanks in advance

·
Registered
3,110 Posts
how much horsepower will it add? since you posted this in performance mods...??? I may have to do the same to my car if it gives good gains.

and why would you want to advertise for TRD? do you have a sponsorship with them?

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
ack, sorry I had multiple forum windows open at once and posted in wrong one =(

hmmm, TRD sticker just seemed like the thing to put on.....what would you suggest?

·
Registered
473 Posts
Don't put on a banner for a brand of parts that you dont even have. I along with a few others have a red and white scheme going. I personally like it. If you're going to get a banner get a red strip with Celica in white maybe. That might look ok.

·
Registered
168 Posts
Hey bro dont go asking us what we think would look nice its your car do what you feel looks nice to you and what you like if you like the Solid White the do it up or Solid Blue or Green or Red whatever its your car make it YOURS!!!.... dont worry what others think....
I do agree with not putting a brand name parts banner on if you dont have the parts.. but thats my .02
But since you ask the question Red n White is nice from what i have seen :)

·
Registered
1,998 Posts
i had some buddy of mine take me to a local shop that did vinal, guy there hooked me up with the best match he could, cost like 20, thing has held up pretty well, good luck

·
Registered
884 Posts
just a thought...

ask your local import shop to "sponsor" you... sometimes you can work out a deal where you put their banner on your car, and they will give you a discount at their store... it'll get you a banner for free and help you get some discounts... two birds with one stone...

1 - 15 of 15 Posts