NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
1,172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
do you guys think i could pull off the wingless look with my VS kit??? i think i have seen it before with a green celica but i just want your guys opinon. maybe a BB lip spoiler in its place??? i would sell my wing for the nipple removal process...do you guys have any pics of VS celica with out wings..thanks for you time.

·
Registered
10,888 Posts
It'll look nice if you were lower.

·
Registered
663 Posts
I really like wings... the back just kind of looks empty without it... but I have to say BAT has one of the first Celica's I've seen that I actually really like without it it looks pretty good.

·
Registered
1,929 Posts
ACE0000 said:
I really like wings... the back just kind of looks empty without it... but I have to say BAT has one of the first Celica's I've seen that I actually really like without it it looks pretty good.
thanks man, going to be changing things up though with a new kit and color.

·
Registered
526 Posts
I'm getting the VS kit for my car too and was wondering if my stock foglights will be able to stay. Will they line up with the openings of the bumper? They look like they would, but not sure thanks.

·
Registered
4,732 Posts
I think you should keep the wing on. IMHO the wingless look is only for really smooth/clean kits, like Kaminari, but your kit is pretty agressive and sharp, just like the wing.

·
Premium Member
11,002 Posts
I like the way your Celica looks bro! Remove the wind and add a BB lip spoiler and your done!

·
Registered
526 Posts
One other ? I noticed some people have the stock bumper lights or the clear ones. Is there a spot for them? Because one picture in this thread it doesn't appear it had a spot unless he filled it in. Just wondering if it comes with the holes or if you have to cut them....Thanks

1 - 20 of 36 Posts