NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
1,105 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
what other wing besides the TRD wing would look good on the full TRD kit. (don't got the full kit yet...waiting for money to get sideskirts and back).

i was thinking stock wing. any other suggestions.

also, i would like to keep my car with all japanese parts...so...yea...help me out with that. but don't get me wrong...i am up for all other suggestions. anything that might look good.

i don't really like the kaminari or rod millen wing too much cuz it looks kind of like the TRD wing.

thanks in advance. :)

·
Registered
1,642 Posts
i remember this one guy who had a red celica TRD mech front, sides, and rear with the stock wing. IMO it looked pretty good

·
Registered
1,105 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
StreetFighter said:
I think TRD is the best looking wing for TRD bodykit. Maybe you should go aluminum, but not FNF aluminum.
:werd:

i don't like those FNF aluminum wings.

i might go with a stock wing...but i kind of want something else.

maybe molly designs or TRD m-sport (but i don't think i can put down the cash for this wing)

·
Registered
2,608 Posts
I had my stock wing with my Wings West kit on for a while. I didn't like it. Looks better with TRD wing. But whatever floats your boat man, it's your car. Don't need people's opinions to hook up your car.

·
Registered
1,642 Posts
maybe its me, but i think the stock wing looks great. the only wings that i would get would be molly or the trd m-sport.

·
Registered
1,105 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
thanks for the replies, guys.

i am starting to like the molly wing and m-sport wing more and more.

however, i think i'm going to save money and stick with the stock wing. i saw a white GT-S in San Diego with a full TRD kit and stock wing and it looked REALLY clean.

i think that's what i might do.

or i mihgt just got wingless. i'll see.

thanks

·
Registered
1,521 Posts
My g/f had the WW lip kit on her car and was wingless for a while...but she ended up putting the stocker back on...and it defintiely looks better IMO...just do what you like...at least with the wing, you can take it off and see if you like it, and if you do, can get the holes filled, etc. If you don't, just throw it back on...

If you go wingless, post pics, cuz I'd like to see it with that front bumper...

Usman

·
Registered
50 Posts
yeah like uansari said I did go wingless for awhile. It all started in my ricey days and I had the kombat GTR wing on my car when it was stock cblue. Then when i got out of my ricey stage and when i got my car painted i took the gtr wing off and went wingless. I didnt like it at first, but then i started liking it more and more. my dad suggested i get the stock wing put back on and i did. looks awesome, now. i was worried about how it would look, but i love it, looks clean and simple, yet somewhat aggressive. good luck, and do what u like!

·
Registered
1,105 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
hmmm....wingless or stock wing?

thanks for the replies again.

·
Registered
1,105 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
do you happen to have that in a carbon fiber or dark gun-metal trim? then i'd be kind of interested.

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
I used to have the stock wing on my TRD front,side,rear, and it did not look anywhere near as good as it does now with my TRD wing. Unless you get sport M or Molly wing, just keep the TRD wing. The only reason I see for the stock wing being on a TRD kit is if you have the TRD front lip and not the whole front bumper, then it flows with the curves. But just my .02.

·
Registered
2,769 Posts
blaq.. keep your TRD wing.. it will look complete..

dont go stock or wingless w/ the TRD kit.. looks weird IMO.

if u do get a different wing go for Sports M, dont settle..

·
Registered
271 Posts
I'd go with the Molly wing, definitely. Very stylish without being extreme, and would kick-ass with the action package.

·
Registered
194 Posts
or get the C-one wing. i love that thing. or the TRD Sports M wing

1 - 20 of 27 Posts