NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
643 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As some of you know a guy backed into my car and I just got my front fender painted and my front bumper painted this past thursday (yesterday) and at the same time they painted my Wings West kit. So the kit is painted and ready to go on, sitting in my garage. My question is how long should I wait before I can put the kit on so that the adhesive tape will stick on properly? would tomorrow (saturday) morning/afternoon be too soon or should I wait a couple weeks. All the pieces were painted seperately. Also how do the sides go on? right over top the stock side skirts right?

·
Registered
643 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
anyone?

·
Registered
2,638 Posts
NO, the stock sideskirts will have to removed first. the Wings West skirts do NOT go over them.

As long as the parts were prepped and painted properly, you should not have to wait at all to install with the 3M double-faced tape. Also remember to attach the centers of the front lip and rear lip, then bring the ends up til they fit snug at the wheelwell edge, trying to keep the double-faced tape from sticking around the corners until you get the ends at the right height.

·
Registered
643 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks bill!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts