NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Why is everybody so worried about winning? I read in the race stories about people asking who would. Why dont you jsut go out and race to find out. If you lose you lose nad if the person your racein is really a good guy then he wont make fun of you. Dont get me wrong I love winning too but I dont get wrapped up in it. I dont have a car becasue im not old enough to drive yet but if its anything like riding motorcycles then just go race to race for the pure adrenaline rush. I have a few friends that ride that are like that, they dont race because they cant win. Sorry but I just had to get that out.

·
Registered
1,391 Posts
i am not worried about winning either or i wouldnt have botten a celica....you read about everyone wanting to win in the race forum so then why dont you post this in the race forum....

·
Premium Member
5,032 Posts
DUDE...I LIVE MY LIFE ONE QUARTER-MILE AT A TIME. WINNING ISN'T EVERYTHING IT'S THE ONLY THING. WAIT TILL I BOOST MY 7 TO 26PSI, AND SLAP ON A 100SHOT OF NAAAWWWWSSSS. I'M GONNA KICK EVERYONE OF YOUR PANZY IMPORT DRIVING LILY AZZES. ANYTHING FROM JAPAN SUCKS! IF YOU GUYS WOULD WIN MORE, YOU WOULD KNOW WHAT IT'S LIKE TO BE A WINNER AND HOW GOOD IT FEELS, IT'S LIKE KISSING YOUR SISTER FOR THE FIRST TIME....

*gasp* *pant*

Man...it's tough bein' a ricer and a ******* at the same time. No wonder they're both so skinny. :wtf:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.