NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,519 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
how do i wire the alarm so it can unlock my pass and trunk. right now it only unlocks my driverside because toyota has that stupid double pulse to unlock the pass and trunk.

·
Registered
2,519 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
not the factory. its a clifford 9000.

if you dont have a alarm you use the key to unlock your doors. turn it once and the driverside unlocks, turn it twice and the pass and trunk unlocks. i need to know how to wire it so it unlocks both my doors.

·
Registered
2,519 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Originally posted by BrianGTS
pull out your center console and check and see if they tapped the two lock wires right at the switch there. If they are, then you need to program the clifford to pulse twice on the unlock circuit when pressing the unlock button. Programming options are located in the installation guide.
i know i can do that but i would like to
wire it so it will unlock with only 1 pulse.

·
Registered
2,519 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
SQ GT-S said:
The place I'm talking about is behind the drivers side kick panel with all the plugs. On one plug, there are the two yellow/black wires. That picture looks like the center console?

Curt
haha sorry for my incompetence

i saw only 1 yellow/black wire and grounded it but didnt unlock all my doors.

·
Registered
2,519 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
CeLicAxTrD said:
um theres no point of looking there cause u still gonna have to program your unit to send out a double unlock pulse.. unless u go to the center console behind radio
what will i be looking for behind the radio?

this is how it looks

the two wires from my alarm are spliced into the two wires.

·
Registered
2,519 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
i have a 02.

i did find the correct wires. the wires coming from my alarm are orange/white and green/white. i assume one is for lock and unlock.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.