NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently purchased a 2003 Celica GTS with the JBL Premium head unit. Even tho I ordered (or thought I ordered a changer option) for the car....it did not come with one and I didnt want to wait another 3 months for another Celica to arrive. I tried to get one installed at the dealer but all they could do was install a FM mod changer. I said no thanks. I went to a local car audio dealer to purchase and install an Alpine CHM-S620 CD changer. At first they thought they could do it with a harness for early 7th Gen systems but soon found out it was no go. A week later they tried with several diff harnesses and 3 diff brand changers to get a workable system for me. No go....Of course I realize I could go FM mod but would rather not as the sound is not as good as a direct hookup and so I would rather not pay for an inferior setup.
So after that lenghty story my question is "Does anyone know of a harness that would work and where might I purchase it"? BTW this is a great website and am looking forward to becoming one of the "family"

1 - 1 of 1 Posts