NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone in this area around southern wisconsin, i live in Janesville, WI and would just like to know a couple guys in my area. thanks
boomer

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
whats up guys, ive been on the forum for a while just kinda wanted to see who else around here had a 7th gen celi, i knew a guy in town but he sold it. do you guys have any mods, and you ever go to Great Lakes Drag

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
oh man thats alright :) learn from your mistakes i guess :). but yeah my buddy has a Chevy Prizm which has a toyota engine and everything under the hood is toyota :). so i guess you can say he has a corolla, well good to hear there is some love for the toyo in WI. you guys ever go to the Great Lakes Dragway ???

·
Registered
127 Posts
I've been to great lakes a couple times.. the fastes I got was a 14.9. I have a 01 gts w/ cold air, TRD exhaust, and an AEM alt. pulley..

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
you got a 14.9 with those mods??????? ive ran a 14.8 on stock everything, what were your 60' times and what was the temp

·
Registered
273 Posts
Welcome! I've got a 01 GT with mods listed in sig. I've only been to Great Lakes twice and the best I ran was a ~15.4 @ ~90, don't remember exactly.

·
Registered
273 Posts
Well, I work for Toyota so I got all new parts at a reasonable price. I can't say for sure since I slowly picked them up here and there over a three month span, so maybe around 800 for everything.

·
Registered
884 Posts
Bryant's Salvage has the rear brakes off of a 2003 GT-S
this is a salvage yard by champaign
i talked to Mike, the number is (800) 252-5087
you will need rotors, calipers, studs/knuckle, and the emergency brake, the total is $315 without shipping...

i was going to pick this up, but i just bought an 05 WRX. I will be parting out soon or trying to sell the car as a whole, so be on the lookout...

1 - 20 of 34 Posts