NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
7,660 Posts
Doh, we found out that for some wheels, WORK decided to distribute different models to different distributors in North America. I think there are 3 different distributors, and the one we use isn't allowed to bring in Emotions. We contacted the proper distributor, AKH Trading, and they told us we'd have to buy at least 5 sets of Emotions to even get one.

Errr... hey we could alway do a group buy LOL.

I can still get a set if you want... I'd have to import them straight from Japan and bypass all the distributors. I'll check on pricing from our exporter in Japan.

·
Registered
12 Posts
how much would it be if we started a group buy?
I am also intrested in a set of work emotions.
I would like a 18x7.5 with a 42 offset.
thanks.

·
Registered
7,660 Posts
hmmm I can try and check. That would be two so far. I'd just have to get 3 more ppl and we can do this... so if anyone knows someone who wants a set of WORK Emotions, let me know. Any fitment is fine.

·
Registered
7,660 Posts
We did some more looking into this and we only need 3 sets to get in on this now. I'll try to get pricing up for a group buy asap.

·
Registered
7,660 Posts
Ok, PMs have been sent. Sorry for the late response, but we were trying to find a way to get these for you guys without having to do a 3-5 set buy-in. Oh, and no group buy needed for the pricing I gave you guys... that's right off the bat for you.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts