NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,053 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
vyets said:
try do it like this one this is the best !!

nice coils btw !
the thing is, ive had it like that before and the sun reflecting off of it makes visiblity very hard.

i woulda gotten a smaller screen, but i got the 8 inch for free so cant complain..i also got the coils for next to nothing and HID kit as well as the headlight

COILS ARE FOR SALE

HID is also for sale

driver side Headlight also for sale

·
Registered
6,050 Posts
001s2000 said:
the thing is, ive had it like that before and the sun reflecting off of it makes visiblity very hard.

i woulda gotten a smaller screen, but i got the 8 inch for free so cant complain..i also got the coils for next to nothing and HID kit as well as the headlight

COILS ARE FOR SALE

HID is also for sale

driver side Headlight also for sale
ok, well I retract my previous statement. Your doing the best with what you have. There was a guy named saberwolf or something like that, that had a nice console built with a large screen. It looked pretty good, I think if you model yours from his, it will look great.

·
Registered
1,053 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
vyets said:
try do it like this one this is the best !!

nice coils btw !
hows the visability with that kinda angle with that kinda screen? what degree angle is it?

i think i might remove the center dome light and hook up a screen there angled downwards and buy a stock CD player mount

·
Registered
14,069 Posts
^^ that looks like it woudl be very hard to see in the day. the angle is to much. the setup u have ill make it more visible. i jsut say modl it in better. try to curve the top edges abit more.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts