NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,980 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This has been the poorest customer service i ahve ever recievved...EVER. They are never there to answer the phone, i've talked to them 2-3 times in 4 weeks. and i call pretty much everyday.

heres my story. I ordered TYC taillights (red ones) so a few days go by and i call to see if they ahve shipped and he said "oh i'm gonna go pick them up and send them out" i thought that was cool and was happy. 2 days later i got them...but they were the clear TYC's. I got mad at first but then realized people make mistakes and gave them a call and they said "ship them back and we will send you yours right when they get here. so cool.

Ship them on Friday and i tracked them and they got there on tuesday...and they said "ya we are going to pick them up and ship yours out" that was on tuesday... should of recieved them on thursday or friday. So i wait till saturday (priority mail delivers on saturday) and they never came...so i'm pretty pissed. its now monday and there is no sign of these tail lights. I call and call and never get an answer. So now i wonder if they will ever come or if they will ever even pick up the damn phone.

I tried to trust this company and they have proven themselves untrust worthy. I even payed the 15 bucks to send the tallights back not expecting to be reinbursed, i have left countless messages and never get a response...e-mail is pointless i e-mailed them 3 weeks ago and never got a response...this company is crap...from what i have counted there are only 2 people working there a guy and a woman, i ahve only talked to the guy.

this company is worthless, please think before you try to order from them...

for being a site sponser they have been nothing but trouble for me.

John

·
Registered
1,980 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
oh don't u worry...if i don't recieve my taillights by the end of the week i will not pay that bill.

any other things i can do? Whats the Better buisness Buero(sp?) what do thy do?

why does no place call you if they don't ahve the crap in stock? why do they always expect you to call and ask where **** is... companys need customer service.

John

·
Registered
1,980 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Ok i called another place in Texas and the people seemed totally cool. The guy talked to me a bunch and they seem liek they know what they are doing.

It turns out ShowCarPArts used to be a good company but then they got bought out not long ago and the new owner is running it inot the ground...thats what the guy told me.

So we will see what happens.

John

·
Premium Member
21,896 Posts
J5ISALIVE said:
oh don't u worry...if i don't recieve my taillights by the end of the week i will not pay that bill..

John
ummmm, do you mean you won't pay your credit card bill? If so, I strongly recommend against that. I would say call you credit card and explain the situation and that the merchant is not cooperating, and that you want that charge reversed or disputed.

·
Registered
1,980 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
ya thats what i ment...i'm not to smart on this credit card stuff....its actuelly my dads card, and he will call and reverse the charge. i just don't understand why a company would have voice mail is no one will ever call u back. Customer service should be on the top of the list...they ahve my money and i ahve nothing.

John

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.