NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
773 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been debating for a long time now. I can't make up my damn mind. I know it'll be alot of fun. Oh by the way I'd be coming from Connecticut (around 1400 miles) take about 17 hours. I've done it before. My buddy coming with me has family all around FL. Chances are before the weekend we'd chill at Uinversity of FL. ( I think thats the place where his cousin goes HOT cousin w/ HOT friends, w can stay with them) I also got a spot in the super street show on saturday. money will be tight. and I don't like the idea of the miles on my car. How will traffic be? parking? Someone tell me what to do!!!! aaaahhhhhhhhhh Enlighten me as to what i'll expect.

·
Registered
503 Posts
Every Spring break, we floridians await the massive endless hoards of college students to arrive from all over the country. If you can Imagine Atlantic Drive of Daytona Beach- It's as if the city has a night life overrun by the youth of a sex crazed generation. Bring your beads, bring spare condoms, bring a camera, and some bail money...

- You guys think I was over stating that one? Yeah well, I couldn't think of anything better to say. . .

·
Registered
5,207 Posts
hot girls at univ of FL? i have yet to see one...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts