NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone,

So I have been looking to purchase a exhaust for my celica, ideally I would like a TRD but they seem to be all taken and never go up for sale. So I have been looking for other used exhasuts.

I came across this one and have sourced the web to try and find a match, unfortunately no luck to match it up to find out the brand/model. Any idea what it may be?

Thank you

Attachments

·
Electromagnetic Wave :-h
15,310 Posts
Comes back as a "JDM Toyota Celica OEM Jasma Exhaust Muffler ZZT231 2001-2005 #2829" whatever that is. EDIT: JASMA is the Japan Automotive Sports Muffler Association. So, it is a JDM product. But, w/o the JASMA #, I don't know which Co. FYI, the TRD mufflers had issues with the spot-welds similar to the ones on that muffler.

·
Registered
14 Posts
JASMA or Japan Automotive Sports Muffler Association is a company that makes sure that mufflers meet Japanese noise levels....this is very important when it is time to do your car inspection/ Shakensho. Looking at this exhaust it may be a Greddy design which did not make it to the U.S. Sometimes they will have Trust (not to be confused with Trial) marked on them instead of Greddy. There is an exhaust close to this one and its called an Fujitsubo Legalis R.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts