Votes: 11 11.0%
  • Maybe

Votes: 16 16.0%
1 - 20 of 88 Posts

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
From your experience with toyota, would you guys ever consider buying toyota again? From my experience, I will never in my life buy from toyota again. I hate the people and service at the dealers. They will never see another dime from my wallet ever again.

·
The Original 1zz Fanboy
3,774 Posts
yes.....but I work there :rolleyes:

·
Work Done, Sexy Time.
2,835 Posts
Absolutely, nothing but good things for me.

·
Registered
1,654 Posts
yes, never had any real problems with my car ..... YET?!?

·
Zettai Unmei Mokushiroku
28,865 Posts
I'd say yes if Toyota actually came out with another car I was interested in (instead of killing off every last sporty thing they have :thumbdown ).

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
Blue Bomber said:
I'd say yes if Toyota actually came out with another car I was interested in (instead of killing off every last sporty thing they have :thumbdown ).
:stupid:

esp. w/ mazda coming out w/ new ones every year (I read in 02 that the RX-7 was coming back out as a convertible in 06, true?), 350Z and the acura equivalent, the "new" vette, etc. etc. but I'll still be paying for my toyota two years from now, so who knows?

·
Registered
12,350 Posts
Originally posted by Blue Bomber
:werd: I wouldnt think twice about getting another toyota as long as it was something in my taste.

·
Registered
372 Posts
Maybe, depends if they sell the 8th gen celi in europe and if
its affordable. Im now leaning towards the BMW 120D at the
moment, WAY better mileage and performance than my GT.

·
Registered
12,350 Posts
No 8th gens. The Celica is being discontinued worldwide, along with the MR2/MR-S.

·
Registered
874 Posts
ditto... until then companies like subaru and nissan have my attention for potential new car purchases.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Maybe.
The hybrid stuff is interesing, but the Prius is so goddamn ugly ...
Maybe if they put it in a Celica body ... which won't happen now that Toyota thinks the 'edgy-sporty' design caused the poor Celica sales ...

1 - 20 of 88 Posts