NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
2,663 Posts
Nice car man....I like how that one guy said you have a million useless body parts on there. lol As if a BMW or a fox body doesn't have useless crap

·
Registered
370 Posts
Did your car come with the TRD kit or with the kit you have now? If you originally had the TRD kit why did you waste your money on the sides and read? If you bought the kit what were you thinking get such a nice front lip and non matching sides and rear? I'd kill to have my front lip like yours back, damn semi tire in the road. If the car came with the kit then it's not your fault and just switch it out when you have the money.

I do like the CF stuff though. I can't bring myself to buy it cuz I don't need it. Besides I think I'm selling my car this weekend for a new A4 or IS 250 AWD.

·
Registered
280 Posts
They wanted to talk sh!t. And you fell for it. Let it go. They probably went back to driving their neon green Eclipses, with the big stickers down the sides, and laughed at how they called someone else rice and got away with it.

·
Registered
370 Posts
Curt705 said:
Noo....never sell a sellica
I have to. I just can't stand it when I hit a bump and the car sounds like it's going to explode. I'm rather tired of the manual as well. Been driving one everyday for 8 years.

sorry for the short highjack. Injen's car isn't rice although they were right that the rear bumper is kinda ugly. It's more that it doesn't flow with the car. From the front it looks like you were going down the right path but then you see the sides and you think "he's not on the right page" or "had to buy them because of some insane deal". Then comes the rear where you're then left thinking, "was he high when he purchased this or it had to have come with the car".

Everyone has something about their car. Mine is these damn things going down the side of the car. I want to take them off but I know my door will then be 2 colors. Light silver with a stripe of bright silver. That would then drive me nuts. I thought about having them resprayed and finishing/putting on all the things I bought over the winter. But selling the car and the unused parts for a new nicer car sounds much better to me right now.

·
Registered
4,732 Posts
Wow ... after 7 hours since you posted there's already 8 pages ... :wtf:

These guys have nothing better to do than flame! I bet they're all talk no walk ... :rofl:

·
Registered
2,938 Posts
Tell the Mustang [email protected] that another Celica owner would race him in any vehicle he has for pinks. And no, I'm not talking about my Celica. Only catch is he'd have to drive down here. I wouldn't mind taking candy from a baby like that

·
Registered
2,938 Posts
Mistrimeat said:
hahaha, good stuff. 98% of what they are saying is true.
I agree. I don't think the Celica in question looks all that amazing, but I'd still like to provoke a Mustang owner into losing his car

·
Registered
3,800 Posts
i tried backing him up but ended up be the host of a street race :chuckles:

·
Registered
698 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
ill race the idiot at the track idc if i lose the i lose. i think the kid is full of ****. has any one looked at his myspace the kid is ugly as sin and hes callen my car ugly.lol he said he dosnt want to list his mods because he dosnt want ppl from his area to know what hes got. i was a small amount of a ricer when i first got the car hence the rear bumper n skirts. i want it to be the ww front kam sides and kam rear.

·
Registered
2,561 Posts
Wow, those people are really lame. I always knew the Celica gets hated on by other cars, but I never thought that bad. I think your car looks really nice, not a huge fan of the rear though, but that can be changed easily.

If you are going to race these guys, do it at Englishtown and not on the streets. There is no point of risking your life or someone else's just to prove yourself to some morons.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts