NewCelica.org Forum banner

21 - 37 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
726 Posts
yea celica always get hated on... i think its because the celica looks bad as a mother****er and people know it.. anybody can make a rusted ****box of a car fast. celica is much more.. i love my car to death.. **** anyone that trys to tell me different.

·
Registered
698 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
im not worried about them i just didnt know ppl hated the celica so much. ehh i know ive handed some stangs ass to them and some have handed me mine.. of corse you can get a v8 to get higher hp numbers..theres no replacement for displacement....well un less its a 2jzgte...

·
Registered
936 Posts
^^Oh yeah in so cal if you dont drive a Honda you're hated on instantly. Atleast thats from my experience

·
Registered
3,800 Posts
SOAPY said:
They're just a bunch of typical Domestic fanboys. Who cares.
exactly, i have experience in that site and they are ****ing car shallow, unless you have a viper of fox you will be consider a ricer :faint:

·
Registered
2,998 Posts
The sides and rear bumper needs to go. It's ugly. You need to find something else that compliments the WW front lip. Get a whole new kit or get a WW/TRD kit to make it look complete.

·
Registered
1,639 Posts
You bit the bait and tried to be defensive. Also, saying things like "brand x is not rice. Brand Y is not rice" makes you sound like a ricer.

·
Registered
698 Posts
Discussion Starter · #33 ·
oh well idc what ppl think of my car. i love the look of my car sept the dents and nicks. and im not about to change any thing on italtho i would like to get some kam sides. the reson i only really modded the body was because of the warrinty. its up now so i just got kyb agx and hotchkis springs. next i might get ether n2o or a s/c and a pfc. just have to see what my buget alows me to get.

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
There, I defended you

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
oo_snoopy said:
Unpainted carbon fiber hoods are rice.
Paint adds weight, there for painting it is rice.

21 - 37 of 37 Posts