Weapon*R Race Header for Celica GTS.
$600 Shipped within 48 states.

Weapon*R 4-2-1 Race Header
Long Tube Design Maximum High RPM Exhaust Flow
Stepped Tubing Design for Higher Torque Gains
Ideal for all forms of Competition Racing
Best for Vehicles with High Lift Cams and High RPM Rev Band
2.5" Collector for High Exhaust Flow
Eliminates Catalytic Converter ( NOT 50 State Legal )
Designed with Extensive Research and Devlopement on Weapon*R's Dynapack Dyno.
OFFROAD USE ONLY
NOT LEGAL FOR USE ON PUBLIC HIGHWAYS

MSRP: $750
PART#: 953-116-103

FOR ORDERS: PAYPAL : [email protected]
Orders will be processed and sent out in 7 working days.
PM me for additional Questions or email.

·
Registered
4,118 Posts
i think its a lil obvious but still want to be clear..since it doesnt have the cat converter then i have to do the MIL mod right? then our o2 sensore is no used correct? thanks

·
Registered
3,029 Posts
so would this mate up to a catback or an axleback?? does the 2.5 inch adapter cost anymore??

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Our current header has a 2.25" collector.
This eliminates the cat, you still have to use your O2 Sensor.
We have a CEL LIGHT Eliminator which is sold seperately.
The Current header will mate up to a Axel Back.
If you have a 2.5" CAT BACK I RECOMMEND YOU GET US TO MODIFY IT TO 2.5", which is an additional $70..
We will have to remove the 2.25" collector, TIG Weld on a New Collector, Tig weld on a new O2 Sensor Bung, Tig Weld the 2.5" Flange.

·
Registered
514 Posts
wrleo said:
Our current header has a 2.25" collector.
This eliminates the cat, you still have to use your O2 Sensor.
We have a CEL LIGHT Eliminator which is sold seperately.
The Current header will mate up to a Axel Back.
If you have a 2.5" CAT BACK I RECOMMEND YOU GET US TO MODIFY IT TO 2.5", which is an additional $70..
We will have to remove the 2.25" collector, TIG Weld on a New Collector, Tig weld on a new O2 Sensor Bung, Tig Weld the 2.5" Flange.
How much is the shipping to 54642 THESSALONIKI-GREECE?

·
Registered
585 Posts
Well if its a 2.25" collector why do you advertise is as a 2.5" collector...
"2.5" Collector for High Exhaust Flow"
If you are advertising it as a 2.5" collector i think it should come standard that way...

·
Registered
2,541 Posts
RaptorGTS said:
Well if its a 2.25" collector why do you advertise is as a 2.5" collector...
"2.5" Collector for High Exhaust Flow"
If you are advertising it as a 2.5" collector i think it should come standard that way...
I was curious about that too.

·
Registered
6,050 Posts
Is this a direct gb from wr? If it is how come azn2drk is offering them at the same price? I would think you guy would be offering them at a slightly lower price. Can you shed some light on this?

·
Registered
4,471 Posts
blitzceli said:
Is this a direct gb from wr? If it is how come azn2drk is offering them at the same price? I would think you guy would be offering them at a slightly lower price. Can you shed some light on this?
Direct from manufacture price is usually higher. You have to have some incentive for vendors to carry your product :chuckles:

·
Registered
6,050 Posts
Speed4TheNeed said:
Direct from manufacture price is usually higher. You have to have some incentive for vendors to carry your product :chuckles:
not every case. Sometimes manufacture sells something at lets say 500 well the business has to mark up to make profit. However if they buy in bulk then they do get some sort of incentive. I know some items car/non car related it is very hard to buy straight from the manufacture unless you have a business liscense. That is why I was asking, but I just read azntrd2k thread and it said he is helping "mr leo" get rid of the headers, I think he meant wrleo :chuckles: oh well, it is still a great price reguardless

·
Registered
4,471 Posts
He prob said "mr leo" because the guy's name is Leo ;) wrleo = "weapon-r...Leo"

And yes, not in every case is the manufacturer cheaper, but usually I find the manufacturer is more expensive. Unless of course you are a wholesaler.

·
Registered
4,975 Posts
blitzceli said:

WR is having a SALE on these header's, this month only. I'm a dealer for WR products..

·
00 MRS - 2ZZ NA
4,137 Posts
It's not viable should i want to get a super charger right?

1 - 20 of 23 Posts