NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys & gals,

It's been awhile since I've posted, but meanwhile I've been busy starting a business and taking care of other personal things.

Anyhow, I thought it appropriate to give the Celica a proper farewell. I was t-boned at about 50mph last Wednesday and the insurance declared it as a total loss today. Here's some pics of it after the shop literaly ripped the door open. Otherwise it held up pretty well. May it rest in peace. And see my post in the for sale forum...

http://www.greganti.com/celica/theend/index.html

Other than some minor bruises, I'm ok. I'm moving on with my life and planning to buy a friend's WRX. As little as I've been on the board lately, I doubt I'll be back much in the future.

So, this is pretty much a farewell for me too, and although I didn't converse much with many people on the board other than an occasional post, anyone is welcome to email me at any time. I can always be found at [email protected].

I wish everyone the best.

·
Registered
1,105 Posts
wow. glad you are ok.

good luck with the scooby. it's an awesome car.

·
Registered
4,133 Posts
I'm really impressed with the structural strength of the Celi. Sorry to see yours go. Thanks for the post.

·
Registered
2,979 Posts
aww sorry to hear about the unforunate news.. at least ur ok.. car is replaceable and looks like u already found ur replacement.. i would do what larry and i have done and im sure other ex-celica owners have done.. which is go DSM :)
biased suggestion but hey.. good luck with ur new car

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
TRD StreetRacing said:
got T boned at 50mph and that's all the damage done to the car....wow that's kinda impressive...glad your ok though
Actually, I should point out that I was hit by a late 80's Dodge Colt, which is smaller than a Geo Metro I think. He did spin me almost 180 degrees though. It was one wild ride.

·
635RWHP / 550RWTQ
8,659 Posts
edit *

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
TaeMachine said:
you were c.v.c. man, right?

sorry about your car but i'm happy that you're okay. good luck.
Yep, that's me.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts