NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
was seeing if anyone is selling there celi. im willing to pay up to 15,500. am looking for

auto
under 65k
blue, black, silver, or gray

i have 1000$ in cash that i wanna put down on something to hold it. and would drive half way possibly to. im from atlanta georgia. but hopeing for somebody in the southeast. its hard enough trying to find something reasonable locally cause the only ones i find locally there asking 18,000 or 19,000 some even higher lol. and i certanly dont got that kind of money. im in no rush to buy either. holler at me on e-mail [email protected] or just post on here. thanks

·
Registered
52 Posts
im in cali.. i can gurantee my celica is clean.. except its 6spd.. has all options.. all leather interior..side air bags.. sun roof.. extra set for gt-s rims and custom exhaust.. its a 2000 celica gt-s with 48k and is still under warranty.. im askin is only 13000 obo.. since your across country we can arrange things..

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
cool deal. what type of exaust is on there? n e-mail me ur plan if you would like to lol. e-mail is on my first post. i check it a few times a day. using my downstairs comp atm cause my pc upstairs is extremely slow n infected with viruses and junk but i'll be using this one for e-mail n to check the boards a couple times a day. oh an my aim sn is ruffles2277, im on that some. later

1 - 3 of 3 Posts