NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone in this area selling 00-03 GTS rims with tires, please email me and make me an offer. I'm interested in buying them.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You mean "hey girl". Sorry, I'm not a guy as you expected. lol
Anyways, I am new to this site, someone I knew told me about this. Decided to check it out and look for GTS rims that are a decent price.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I wasn't planning on modifying this car, but after seeing everyone else's celica, I think I may have to change my mind. *sigh*

·
Registered
3,405 Posts
i was going to.. but i just bought brand new tires.. spend 360 on them so i think i'm gonna hold off till summer time and i have money to buy other rims.. pm me with a price of how much you willing to pay with new tires and i might think about it

·
Registered
8,908 Posts
NARA00GTS said:
You mean "hey girl". Sorry, I'm not a guy as you expected. lol
Anyways, I am new to this site, someone I knew told me about this. Decided to check it out and look for GTS rims that are a decent price.
Sorry, I suspected as much with the name Nara (which I will now again make another probably profoundly dumb assumption). Anyway, you should come to the next meet. If you do find someone that has GT-S rims in this area they will probably be at the meet anyway. And since it is a mods meet we can put them on your car for you.

·
Registered
8,908 Posts
NARA00GTS said:
I wasn't planning on modifying this car, but after seeing everyone else's celica, I think I may have to change my mind. *sigh*
You will be sucked in. Everyone says that they weren't planning on modifying...

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Considering my other car got broken into twice. I think I'm gonna stop doing modifications. I'm tired of the thieves...if you know what I mean.

·
Premium Member
21,896 Posts
NARA00GTS said:
Considering my other car got broken into twice. I think I'm gonna stop doing modifications. I'm tired of the thieves...if you know what I mean.
lol, same thing happened to me, broken into twice for the same reason.....I stopped modding for like 3-4 weeks, and then came back to my normal ( :wtf: ) self......like Jake (ringthree) said, most of us said we wouldn't modify the car when we bought it......that didn't last long. modding = :headbang:

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
anyone??? man, i can't believe it's that hard to find someone to sell their gts rims in this area... well i'm still looking, so if there's anything new let me know... :)

·
Registered
19,279 Posts
Actually when I first came on this board, I was all about getting a bodykit and some phatty rims. Can you believe it!?!?!? :rofl:

So, being on this board may change your perception. :D

1 - 17 of 17 Posts