NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,515 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i need 1 stock 16" silver gts wheel with tire mounted in great condition shipped to woodlands texas. if you ahve one , please PM me, im in need for a friend.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
483 Posts
Dude i work at Goodson Dodge just south of the woodlands. You got a Celi? Have you gone to any Houston meets? I may have met you if so, but i'm new to TX and not sure.
Did you post this on the WTB thread? Find someone with a full set and beg them to part them out. I'd love to have a full size spare!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,515 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Originally posted by 02GTSGirly
Dude i work at Goodson Dodge just south of the woodlands. You got a Celi? Have you gone to any Houston meets? I may have met you if so, but i'm new to TX and not sure.
Did you post this on the WTB thread? Find someone with a full set and beg them to part them out. I'd love to have a full size spare!
yuo got pics? :naughty:

well i dont live in texas and i havnt been to any of the meets. im buying this wheel for a friend who lives there. I did make a post in the wtb forum but nobody responded and thought this forum was the best.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
483 Posts
you can see one by clicking on my screen name. it's in my profile.
Is your friend on this site? He/she should try to meet up with us some time. There is Houston Toyota Club and ToyoSpeed out of Dallas.
:thumbup:
Oh, and sorry, i'm already taken by PSUPGM. :)
 

·
The Original 1zz Fanboy
Joined
·
3,774 Posts
Houston Toyota Club is a bunch of ricers, avoid it if you can. I work at a dealership here in houston so I'll get you a price on a new one today.
 

·
The Original 1zz Fanboy
Joined
·
3,774 Posts
Ok, new those wheels retail for almost 400 a piece, I had no idea they were that much. With my discount I can get a new wheel for 237.13 plus tax, but that's with no tire. It seems high to me but if you want it let me know and I'll get it done for you.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,515 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Originally posted by Mistrimeat
Stop e-pimping, jonathayne.
if only you could teach me some of your methods ken.
Originally posted by 02GTSGirly
Is your friend on this site? He/she should try to meet up with us some time.
shes a married 36 yr old woman. i dont think she has time for meets. :thumbup:
Originally posted by Littleguy
With my discount I can get a new wheel for 237.13 plus tax, but that's with no tire. It seems high to me but if you want it let me know and I'll get it done for you.
thats why im trying to get a used one- much cheaper. ive already found a whole set for $200 -but i only need one.

btw, im still waiting for the MO to arrive littleguy.
 

·
O.G. Original Gluesniffer
Joined
·
8,944 Posts
Originally posted by Nu Concept
if only you could teach me some of your methods ken.
NEVAR!!11 But I can tell you that hitting on anonymous people on a message board isnt one of them.
 

·
The Original 1zz Fanboy
Joined
·
3,774 Posts
Nu Concept said:
btw, im still waiting for the MO to arrive littleguy.
It's coming, in the mail right now :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
822 Posts
Hey littleguy can you get the OEM HID housings and if so how much?
 

·
The Original 1zz Fanboy
Joined
·
3,774 Posts
Originally posted by vaio23
Hey littleguy can you get the OEM HID housings and if so how much?
I'll check, probably ridiculously (sp) over priced though.
 
1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Top