NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,781 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My tires are completely shot. So before I got an get new tires for my stock rims, I figured I'ld try to find a deal on rims+tires. Looking for something in silver in a 5/6 spoke. Pm me.

·
Registered
28 Posts
hey bro I can hook you up with ADR or RSlimited rims and tires if you like pm me back for the site, I can give you a phat discount, cause my homie works there I can let him know.

·
Registered
1,998 Posts
17" Enkei TBS-11 RIMS--

I have had tons of people intertested in my rims in the past year or two from this board, and I am finally selling them. The rims are wrapped in Yokohama Parada Spec 2 tires that are only a year old, and probably have about 60-80 tire tread still left, depending on whether I am talking about the front or rears. One tire is COMPLETLY new, not even a week old, because there was a leak in my last one and I decided not to have it pateched but just to buy a new tire. Some of the rims have a few curb marks, and one has a semi-bad curb mark (few inches long). The other thing the buyer should know is that my steerng wheel shakes at high speeds, I believe from either the balancing of the rims, but more likely either uneven tire wear or possibly a slightly bent rim. I have had shops look at my rims and they say that they cannot see where it is bent, but since it is shaking above 70 mph, I am not sure what else it could be. I am looking to sell these for around $600 without shipping, offers are fine, but keep in mind I just bought $450 worth of tires just last summer, so my loss is your gain =(

My Yokohama Parada tires are 215/40/17 !!

Here is a pic of my car with the rims on it, I can get closer pics of the rims upon request and also some of the curb markings if someone is really interested, here is just a general pic of the rims, thanks, feel free to email me [email protected], IM me - -RipNoff or call my cell (781) 223-1166 with any questions or to request pics!

Here is an old pic of the rims, b4 I got new yokohama parada tires...

TIM

1 - 3 of 3 Posts