1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
I have a full exhaust system I am selling for 550.00
Weapon R long tube header
Catless mid pipe with resonator
Invidia N1 axle back.

I would like that whole thing gone. That's a good price to. The header alone is 725 new. I'm letting it all go for 550.

I will sell separately but would prefer it gone all at once. That's why I priced it to sell quick.

I had the TRD and liked it a lot. But the Invida sounds so dang good. Very popular. I'm only taking all this off because I'm needing a bigger exhaust for my new setup. Call or text me at 2515991224

Or [email protected]

·
Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
That's a great system and a great price but I actually want something quieter, I have had a axle back straight pipe from my stock mid pipe for 5 years and I want something quiet. Thanks for sharing, good luck with the sell!

·
Registered
80 Posts
Gotcha. Thanks for the reply. Yea I agree, TRD is a good choice. Even with me having no cat , it still was professionally loud. Quite on normal driving but would scream at full throttle. Best choice for daily I think. I kinda wish I never traded it. Heck it was the size I needed to but didn't realize that until I let it go. O well. I hope you enjoy it if you get one.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.