NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,712 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im lookin for a body kit. Im thinking about going with the VS rear, but not sure about the front and sides. any suggestions/offers?

I am also thinking about a carbon fiber hood, or at least a CF raised hood scoop.

any help is appreciated.

-DOUG

·
Registered
281 Posts
You're the first person ive ever known to base a body kit choice on the rear... I guess its because you have optimism that its the part of the car most others will see. Hope you make a nice looking kit tho... i started by buying the front lip first and am working towards the rear. Opposite of you, but its not a bad thing. Good luck

·
Premium Member
4,712 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yeah, i have looked at a lot of kits, and the VS rear is most appealing to me. so i am pretty much decided on that. but i guess i am doing this backwards. I have decided on a rear, now i am thinking about the sides (maybe RMM), and soon enough I will pick out a front. :D

·
Premium Member
4,712 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
ok, i have decided to go with Kaminari Sides. anybody that has these, please let me know.

·
Banned
1,618 Posts
Hi industrialTOOL,

take a look at this body kit, this is a new kit in the market.
Look under USA-Northern California - "Need help to choose body kit". You might like it.

·
Registered
246 Posts
industrialtool: dude, try to have someone chop those sides on that rear first. i tried blitz sides wit that rear but didnt look right. after having my full v.s. kit install/paint, i cant imagine mixing anything with v.s. imo

·
Premium Member
4,712 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
way ahead of you :D but thanks for the input.

i know its not color matched, but you can get an idea for it.

·
Registered
204 Posts
hey bro i got a blitz urethane front brand new and unpainted. Email at [email protected].... Chris

1 - 12 of 12 Posts