NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,638 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for a high quality CF hood for my Celica. Must be NEW or in LIKE NEW condition and must have rolled edges NOT the cut edges. Would prefer someone local since I don't trust the shipping to keep from damage. Don't need any hood scoop with it either. OEM style or VIS Invader style OK, too!

·
Registered
1,325 Posts
try the oem spoon hood, everyone is raving about it, and quality is unsurpassed, imho VIS is the biggest POS

check out the GB going on, email me if you're interested, i'll see if i can get you that price

·
Registered
2,638 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I had thought of that but I want to do a paint scheme over part of it. I think that hood is a little too nice & too pricey to be painting over. But what IS the price you can get me one for? I really don't know how many group buyers you had for that, so I can't figure the price you are getting them for. I thought tou needed 10 or more but it looks like you only got about 5 per hood design.

·
Registered
480 Posts
a couple people pulled out at the last minute...other wise there would have been 5 for OEM style, 9 for OEM w/ raised hood scoop, and 1 for the non spoon weave.

OE Tuning was not pleased by the disappointing amount of people but they honored their prices. I suppose if they still have some from that production run, you could probably get it at the same price we did.

·
Registered
480 Posts
$639 for the OEM style...but i dont know about the others. the one with the raised hoodscoop might have been about $730. i'm just too lazy to look itup. it should be listed on the first page of teh GB.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts