NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,638 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm gonna put this here if it's OK with the Moderators, since I prefer a local deal:
I'm looking for a high quality CF hood for my Celica. Must be NEW or in LIKE NEW condition and must have rolled edges NOT the cut edges. Would prefer someone local since I don't trust the shipping to keep from damage. Don't need any hood scoop with it either. OEM style or VIS Invader style OK, too!

·
It is known.
8,236 Posts
bill no one is going to sell you a bad hood man because that would be an insult to you and your profession

to our great body shop man :thumbup:

·
Registered
2,638 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Jake, I heard about the one Robert got, but that one won't work with the paint scheme I'm going to use on it.

Paul, Everyone is telling me to get the spoon, but I just can't see putting that much $$$ into it and then painting over a portion of it.

·
Registered
8,790 Posts
its worth the extra money paid for it....IMO...but if you are not willing to spend that much than i would suggest looking into the the sunny style hood its the best for the bux.

the choice is your
sunny style
Fiber images
VIS
DG motorsports
C-one $$$
ing-ing
OE-tuning
JKL
importan fan

·
Registered
2,638 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I thought _J's looked like a quality hood when I saw his at the last RTC meet. I believe he got his from AFS or something like that. I think the Sunny Style was what Robert had on his at first. That one looked like crap to me.

·
Registered
4,133 Posts
Bill, I can do the price better than I PM'ed you with. Please give me a call.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts