NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
wtb: this shift knob!

Hey guys,

I'm sure a lot of you have aftermarket shifters and shift knobs.

I'm looking for this shift knob:

it is either leather or fake leather and has stitching on it.

will pay $20 shipped. please let me know on here or on email

[email protected]

thanks a lot!

-James

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
oh!

i guess i'm retarded :(.

i was told that the picture was a gt shift knob. i am looking for the one pictured. does the gt-s shift knob not have a symbol for reverse?

thanks a lot

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
Actually looking at that pic more closely, I don't believe it's a celica knob. It has stitching on it but the reverse is below the 5. Maybe it's a previous gen's knob. The stock GT is kind of rubberish in a way, I'm not sure how to explain it. But the GT-S knob has the reverse next to the 1 and it has the stitching look.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
KSilver2000 said:
Actually looking at that pic more closely, I don't believe it's a celica knob. It has stitching on it but the reverse is below the 5. Maybe it's a previous gen's knob. The stock GT is kind of rubberish in a way, I'm not sure how to explain it. But the GT-S knob has the reverse next to the 1 and it has the stitching look.
weird... i was told that it came straight out of a 2000 celica gt... is there no weird interior upgrade where you can get a leather shift knob?

wow... you are right though...

I just had an idea ... it might be out of an mr-s do they look like that?

thanks for your help man.

and were you lookin to sell your gt-s shifteR?

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
James said:

weird... i was told that it came straight out of a 2000 celica gt... is there no weird interior upgrade where you can get a leather shift knob?

wow... you are right though...

I just had an idea ... it might be out of an mr-s do they look like that?

thanks for your help man.

and were you lookin to sell your gt-s shifteR?

Ohhh that seems logical to be from the MR-S seeing that they also have the single 5-spoke rims as the GT-S but only in a 15" size. No sorry I have the GT.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts