NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need a clutch master cyl. and the plastic resevoir for a manual transmission... and I also need the BRAKE/ CLUTCH pedals/ assembly... thanks!!!

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Brake pedal...

Is the brake made for Manual transmission... cause the Automatics are wider... thanks... and also how much for the assembly???

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Darn...

Well, it's okay.. i can say that i'm 90% done with my parts gathering... and i just need those... it's so rare now-a-days..... I guess I'll just keep searchin' and searchin'... i got an auto GTS so i don't need any more auto-parts...hahaha pun* intended..."auto" i just need the manual... but thanks anyways... once i start my swap I'm going to post a step by step.. bolt by bolt from auto to manual... w/ pics...

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Brake res...

I need the one that has another bung for the clutch master to tap into... so I need a "manual resevoir" thanks anyways...

·
Registered
1,003 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
yup I'm almost done... I just need those parts... I tried "car-part" but their shipping is just to extreme.... cost more that the item!!! I asked for another method usps... but most of em' just ship by ups and ups is a killer for shipping overseas* I just hope that any of you guys got em' so I can work out the shipping... : ) thanks!!!

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
yea i know how u feel man....those wer the items that were holdin me back....but look around....do this get an empty bottle put some brake fluids in it, get a top of one of those squirt bottle ( the cone shape looking with pointy tip)...put in on top of the bottle and close it, make sure it fit. get a some holes and connect it to the bottle adn connect it ot the clutch...its temporary until u get urs reservior. it should work cuz thats wat i did. MAKE SURE THAT U DONT LET ANY AIR IN OR ELSE UR CLUTCH WILL NOT WORK!!!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts