NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
WTB: both doors for my 2000 celica gts. I have two doors on it right now but they have shaved door handles, and need doors with door handles since I will be using the car more often.

·
Registered
2,938 Posts
I've got 2 doors without windows or glass. One has dents in it and the other one has bondo over where a car hit me a few years back. I yanked it (pass. side) because for my new bodywork I needed a perfectly new door. If you're not showing the car competitively it would be a good find. I'll sell it pretty cheap. I doubt you'd want the driver's side door as the dents have creases in them. PM me if interested

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
BHam00GT-S said:
I've got 2 doors without windows or glass. One has dents in it and the other one has bondo over where a car hit me a few years back. I yanked it (pass. side) because for my new bodywork I needed a perfectly new door. If you're not showing the car competitively it would be a good find. I'll sell it pretty cheap. I doubt you'd want the driver's side door as the dents have creases in them. PM me if interested

Its ok, I am looking for doors that dont need any work besides paint. Thanks anyway.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts