NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
884 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The sunvisor needs to be in pretty good shape, as well as the A/C trim.
Oh and the sunvisor doesnt need to "swag" down. It needs to stay up when its up, and not hang down a little.

·
Registered
884 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Bump, i also need the passenger back seat panel in EXCELLENT condition if anyone has one. mines pealing, and would like to get another one, but only in excellent condition.
Also, if anyone has one of the screws to keep the A/C trim in (The ones that are behind the knobs) they are pretty long.
Please send PM's if you have any

·
Registered
6,271 Posts
your best shot of getting the screws that hold the engine cover down are from the dealer, aswell as the AC plate, they should have them.

the backseat panel, do you mean the entire backseat? because from what i know \ seen, the rear seats are 1 peice. are you looking for leather or cloth?

·
Registered
884 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
your best shot of getting the screws that hold the engine cover down are from the dealer, aswell as the AC plate, they should have them.

the backseat panel, do you mean the entire backseat? because from what i know \ seen, the rear seats are 1 peice. are you looking for leather or cloth?
No, im talking about the plastic passenger panel. Like the plastic that includes the rear speaker and the pop holder. That piece of plastic.

And i really dont want to go to the dealer, and if anyone has some... let me know

ALSO, if you have some 03-05 stock tail lights, let me know. I have some fake carbon fiber ones atm, and would like some redded out 03 stocks.

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
I have the rear plastic panel as well as the climate control surround, both in great shape. PM me if you're interested.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.