1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys
my stock gts fogs lights doesnt work anymore
so want to buy any good fogs lights for my 2002 gts,
could be used stock if working or any good round shapes fogs that could fits for celicas, pictures would be great and will pay u cash immediately
please pm back, either email for pics to [email protected]
thank you :D

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
anybody selling old or new fog lights for my celica '02
mine junk and crappy.
let me know asap, pics send to [email protected]
cell 604 862 4420 Text Message Me pls, no voice mails,
will check pm and email everytime everyday.
Thanks

·
Registered
96 Posts
go to a autoparts store and buy some that come with a mounting plate. Then mount them somehow (aim first) and then splice into your stock fog wiring. Should work fine.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
the bulbs in it and when i turn the headlights on, the fogs's out
and im guessing its the wiring thing but fuse? explain and tell me little more details about fuse, i might need to know something and to check on that

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
hey evil eye,
my old stock bulbs are fine but checked the fuse and it was burned out, so gotta get new one , thanks for postin up

·
Registered
1,559 Posts
Originally posted by chadgts
the bulbs in it and when i turn the headlights on, the fogs's out
Have you turned the switch on the turn signal lever to actually turn the fogs on? Just turning the lights on will not turn on the fogs....you have to make sure the fog light switch is on too.

It might be something that simple.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
yes i did many times turnin the switch on/off and my buddy outside in front of me says fog light isnt on but headlights works
sighs
checked the bulbs seems not blew out its looks fine but i assumed it was fuse that was burn but ill get new one and if it doesnt work then its the bulbs i need to replace new one
thanks

·
Registered
15 Posts
is there a difference between the gt and gts fogs, if there isnt i have the stock foglights off a 2001 GT, pm me if you are interested and make me an offer!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts