NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey...... i am looking for a short ram intake for my 2001 celica GTS 6 speed... dont wanna cold air!!! has to be fairly new and have all parts for install.. as far as name brand, just let me know what ya have and how much and we'll go from there... also looking for TRD extended exhaust also must be newer and give me a price and condition of items.. also 2 newer tires for the stock gts rims.. only need 2 and have to have at least 75% tread with no camber.... also i need a new hatchback carpet that goes in the back of the car.. mines really worn down and i want a newer one so if anything has one or something that as well..

so i'll start with these and just PM me or email me with details of any of these items....... [email protected]

i am mostly interested in the intake though!!!!!!!!!! thanx...

and the deal is i am in canada so will need it shipped here so i'll send an MO and go from there.....................................................

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.