NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm trading in my 2002 Celica....and i need to put some parts back to stock. Im located in PA..suburbs of Philly.
I will pick up if anyone has anything there getting rid of close, dont bother trying to sell me anything if your far away I DONT want to pay for shipping. PM me.

-OEM Hood - Silver or Black
-OEM Wing - Silver or Black
-OEM Hatch - Silver or Black

-Stock Front Bumper - Silver
-Stock Rear Bumper - Silver
-Stock Side Skirts

Also have a sound system available that came out of the Celica if anyone is interested to trade... 2 10" Pioneer subs in box, Kenwood Amp, JVC headunit. If you have Stock Front/Rear/Sides...if they are in good condition i may trade you my body kit that is on it now. Silver Bomex Kit that has black accented airbrushing on each piece..not show quality.

Thanks!

**** Im more interested in buying/trading for a hood/wing/hatch. Not as much as the kit, but i will definatly consider offers. THX

·
Registered
4,111 Posts
i am located in PHX, i have a white OEM wing and OEM scoop for the Hood....

PM me if you are intersted in it... I am while to trade for your amp, how many watt is it???

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i am located in PHX, i have a white OEM wing and OEM scoop for the Hood....
Sorry, but im looking for Silver or Black..thanks anyway.

·
Registered
4,111 Posts
no problem, just throwing it out there if you cant find any....

·
Registered
468 Posts
What kinda hood do you currently have on the car? I have a silver hood that I would be willing to trade, depending on what you could give me back...

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
What kinda hood do you currently have on the car? I have a silver hood that I would be willing to trade, depending on what you could give me back...
Its not aftermarket, its just a normal stock hood. Mine has a dent in it thats y i wanted a used one, sorry.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.