NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi i would like to buy a TRD Spoiler - any color, i'll paint it if its not my color :)

im from canada :) Thanks!

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
If you're still looking, go on eBay, I've seen plenty of TRD spoilers for sale there. They are pricey tho, I paid $400 for mine since it had to be shipped from Russia.
yeah, i wouldnt mind paying a little bit but they are really pricey on ebay, considering i need to add another 100$ for primer/paint/clear, i think it would be better to just wait until one pop up somewhere and save a little bit

·
Registered
3 Posts
yeah, i wouldnt mind paying a little bit but they are really pricey on ebay, considering i need to add another 100$ for primer/paint/clear, i think it would be better to just wait until one pop up somewhere and save a little bit
Id suggest just watching for part out cars. i got one for 150$ in fairly good shape

·
Registered
113 Posts
i look on marketplace, is there any other place to look?
Look up inventory of local junkyards as well. You have to be lucky though, and manage to find one that just recently arrived since people snatch these kits up immediately. There's also Craigslist, and other listing sites like it.

·
Registered
3 Posts
i look on marketplace, is there any other place to look?
Its just a matter of patience unfortunatley. I got my car in october 2020 and didnt find a good wing until a month ago. they have replicas for around 250$ on ebay and honestly those arent even bad

·
Registered
113 Posts
Its just a matter of patience unfortunatley. I got my car in october 2020 and didnt find a good wing until a month ago. they have replicas for around 250$ on ebay and honestly those arent even bad
The thing about replicas is they lack the integrated third brake light. They also tend to be made out of fiberglass which is well known to crack at the slightest thing. It's why I was willing to pay so much for an authentic one. The prices on these parts are also likely to only go up as time goes on so if you think the prices are high now, they're only going to climb. Anything less than $300 for a genuine spoiler is a good price I'd say. If you're looking to save money, prep and prime the spoiler yourself and have the paint place do just the color and clear.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Nice! End up getting a replica or a real one?
Also do you have an IG for your car?
i got the real TRD spoiler, and it was carbon blue, just like my car :)) ive paid 500$CAD (400$USD). it is in perfect shape, it look like brand new :))
i dont have IG but here's some pics of my car with the spoiler installed, it look amazing with the TRD bodykit :))
i 🧡💛 TRD parts! :)

·
Registered
113 Posts
1 - 20 of 20 Posts