·
Registered
2,938 Posts
:wtf: I'll get it outta ya at some point

·
Registered
2,938 Posts
redlinee46s3 said:
:chuckles: Sure you will, Matt. Find me a shell and I'll tell you.
Yeah I can get you a shell too. But it's in Alabama. So, now that I found one for you, IM me your plans ;)

·
Registered
2,938 Posts
Found it! Anton, may I introduce you to your rolling 'Shellica'

·
Registered
4,521 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
BHam00GT-S said:
Yeah I can get you a shell too. But it's in Alabama. So, now that I found one for you, IM me your plans ;)
If you actually can get me a shell I don't mind the drive to see your car. It has to be in decent condition and a clean title. And I hope the above is not what you are talking about. I wouldn't drive for that. That thing belongs at the bottom of the ocean, which looks like it just came out from there.

·
Registered
2,938 Posts
redlinee46s3 said:
BHam00GT-S said:
If you actually can get me a shell I don't mind the drive to see your car. It has to be in decent condition and a clean title. And I hope the above is not what you are talking about. I wouldn't drive for that. That thing belongs at the bottom of the ocean, which looks like it just came out from there.
:chuckles: no no that was in Key West. When I thougth about it, 'Celica' and 'shell' just fit together and it was my attempt at a little funny. And I'm sure I can find a shell. You'd drive from friekin WA to AL for a shell?!

·
Registered
2,938 Posts
damn not being able to edit here. Call ths number - that'd be my first guess
Billy's Toyota Parts - (205) 668-0105

1 - 12 of 12 Posts