NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
988 Posts
you can always go toyota and buy a suzuki aerio antenna, that's what i got and around the same length as the s2k antenna. 4got the price i paid for though

·
Registered
3,102 Posts
im gradually gonna part out my car. i dont have a whole lot of stuff, but a little here and there. not gonna do it any time soon, but what would be a good price for TEIN SS? (i would ask X amount of $ and tell them they also have to send me to a certified shop and pay to get the stocks put back in. no shady installers, but obviously if you know someone you would score a deal. $300 + labor too much? maybe $200?) I have no idea how long theyve been on my car. I was actually one of the first people to get them, ran a GB on these back in the day lol. so i dont think it's compatible with the electronic thing, which actually would help a lot. if you keep the stock trunk plastics, there's no way to adjust the dampening on the rears. the coils are pretty much the only thing i need a shop to take care of. the rest i can rip out myself. i kept all my stock parts so i dont need to ask for trades or anything like that. i think i might have extra stock parts lying around too for interior work i never got around too lol. i'll probably hook people up with cheap prices. i dont really care. the only thing im gonna ask a high price for is the body kit.

i'll post a list with some ball park prices when im ready to part out. but just wanted to see what people thought would be a fair price to ask for the teins + labor to put in my stocks.

·
Registered
3,324 Posts
im gradually gonna part out my car. i dont have a whole lot of stuff, but a little here and there. not gonna do it any time soon, but what would be a good price for TEIN SS? (i would ask X amount of $ and tell them they also have to send me to a certified shop and pay to get the stocks put back in. no shady installers, but obviously if you know someone you would score a deal. $300 + labor too much? maybe $200?) I have no idea how long theyve been on my car. I was actually one of the first people to get them, ran a GB on these back in the day lol. so i dont think it's compatible with the electronic thing, which actually would help a lot. if you keep the stock trunk plastics, there's no way to adjust the dampening on the rears. the coils are pretty much the only thing i need a shop to take care of. the rest i can rip out myself. i kept all my stock parts so i dont need to ask for trades or anything like that. i think i might have extra stock parts lying around too for interior work i never got around too lol. i'll probably hook people up with cheap prices. i dont really care. the only thing im gonna ask a high price for is the body kit.

i'll post a list with some ball park prices when im ready to part out. but just wanted to see what people thought would be a fair price to ask for the teins + labor to put in my stocks.

·
Registered
3,102 Posts
awesome location to post this^
was that supposed to be sarcastic?
let me edumacate you.
hawaii is one of the 50 States, but it is a comprised of islands. unfortunately that means it would be a bit expensive to ship heavy parts to the continental US. threfore, it would be much more logical to sell it locally, that's why it's in the hawaii forum. im not even selling it, just asking what people would pay for it. cuz when the time came id probably ask even less for a quick sale.
thanks for visitng bob. when the time comes and i part out, all prices will be x2 for Pool Playen Bob, cheeee!

·
Registered
3,102 Posts
oh also, in4chad. if you still need the antenna when i part out, i'll hook you up. free. i think i paid like $10-$15 for it back in the day. i got my moneys worth out of it.
i held on to the lightning rod so i can always swap that in. hopefully no one jacks it before i can pass it on to someone who deserves it :)

or maybe someone will buy it for $5-$10. $20 for Pool Playen Bob :gap:

·
Registered
490 Posts
I think what Bob meant is maybe you should have made your own thread in the Hawaii forum, Skamikaze. But let me know when you decide to part it out; I'd be interested in looking over what you have.

Anyhow, Chad I went down to Pfleuger Honda in downtown Honolulu and after a bit of feet dragging from their parts department, I found out they sell the S2000 antenna for $39.31. Crazy huh? We are better off buying it online or getting it used.

·
Registered
3,102 Posts
^^ welcome to the forum.
i really dont have a lot of stuff, and one of my mods - blitz exhaust - busted a while back. ive been running it w/ a makeshift hanger lol. but yeah maybe you'll see something you like. i cant believe the antenna is that expensive. a long time ago someone on the site basically just sold s2000 antennas. i think they were around $14. this was years ago though.
i'll keep my word though. FREE for In4Chad lol. if he doesnt need it, i'll give it to you instead Antithesis.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.