NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
WTB TRD Exhaust for GTS. Looking for standard length, not extended. Part number:

PTR08-20000-06

New or gently used.

·
Whisper In The Red Sky
5,938 Posts
WTB TRD Exhaust for GTS. Looking for standard length, not extended. Part number:

PTR08-20000-06

New or gently used.
I have a standard TRD exhaust for GTS. I'll be removing it off my car pretty soon.

·
Whisper In The Red Sky
5,938 Posts
About 45k miles on it. The canister was welded by the previous owner to prevent the exhaust's canister flaw. I'll be removing it some time this week.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
About 45k miles on it. The canister was welded by the previous owner to prevent the exhaust's canister flaw. I'll be removing it some time this week.
Not sure what you mean by canister flaw - any chance you could post a pic when you have the exhaust off?

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Whisper In The Red Sky
5,938 Posts
The exhaust is off the car now. I just need to buy packaging materials.

The TRD exhausts have been faulty for several members on this forum, dating back from 2004 (or earlier).
http://www.newcelica.org/forums/showthread.php?t=149921

All I remember is that the previous owner said he didn't want the seam to break, so he had his local exhaust shop weld the canister. It didn't affect the flow/performance and the tone is the same as if it wasn't welded. I also realized that the flange was welded back on too.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts