NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know its a long shot and people dont want to sell these if they do have it but if you do and I can meet your reasonable price we can do business. Thanks for your time.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for that!

Yeah I have seen the second one before but the shipping its so pricey and both are way out out of my budget. I appreciate it though!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I have done my research and the JDM is better performance wise than the USA TRD one, but I guess not as pretty as the USA one.

·
Registered
27 Posts
I have done my research and the JDM is better performance wise than the USA TRD one, but I guess not as pretty as the USA one.
Hum this os not what I read:

http://www.newcelica.org/forums/showthread.php?t=59730

"I've got an answer to this question. I just got off the phone with Edrick at West Covina Toyota who is currently importing this exhaust. I too have always been confused about the difference between the TRD USDM exhaust and the TRD JDM exhaust. According to Edrick, this is one of the only items in which people prefer the USDM over the JDM. Both are actually manufactured in Japan and imported over here. However, the JDM version is of a more generic manufacturer than the USDM version and, as a result, even most Japan consumers purchase the USDM version. It's higher quality and more power output, even though the JDM version has a baked on coating and is LOUDER it's not MORE POWERFUL. So there, the debate on that has finally been settled."

1 - 9 of 9 Posts