NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2002 Celica GT
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, I'm looking to buy a Tsunami rear bumper. it doesn't have to be perfect but i'd like one in good condition. Let me know if you have one!

·
Registered
176 Posts
Hello, I'm looking to buy a Tsunami rear bumper. it doesn't have to be perfect but i'd like one in good condition. Let me know if you have one!
To be honest your best bet would be to check local junkyards and PRAY they have a Tsunami Celica that hasn't been stripped already. Other places to check are Facebook marketplace or r/Celica. WATCH OUT FOR SCAMMERS! There's a plague of them, but they're easy to spot, they typically use the same message template and almost always only have like 1 or 2 posts.

·
Registered
2002 Celica GT
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
To be honest your best bet would be to check local junkyards and PRAY they have a Tsunami Celica that hasn't been stripped already. Other places to check are Facebook marketplace or r/Celica. WATCH OUT FOR SCAMMERS! There's a plague of them, but they're easy to spot, they typically use the same message template and almost always only have like 1 or 2 posts.
Thanks for the info. I'll probably try Reddit then since I don't have FaceBook. I did notice it is pretty much impossible to find any Tsunami or TRD parts online.

·
Registered
176 Posts
Thanks for the info. I'll probably try Reddit then since I don't have FaceBook. I did notice it is pretty much impossible to find any Tsunami or TRD parts online.
I'll tell you right now, your search will be tough even if you have disposable income, insane determination, and LOTS of luck. I actually made my username specifically because I was looking for the Action Package, a search which took me a couple years and $2400 in total. That seems like a lot, but considering the rarity of these parts, I feel as if I got a good deal. One could easily spent almost $4000 for what I got, and on top of getting the kit, I also got TRD foglights w/ OEM brackets for mounting, TRD hood spoilers, and TRD Fender Flares. I had to buy the whole kit piece by piece and ironically ended up with some extras pieces that I'm now trying to get rid of.

·
Registered
2002 Celica GT
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'll tell you right now, your search will be tough even if you have disposable income, insane determination, and LOTS of luck. I actually made my username specifically because I was looking for the Action Package, a search which took me a couple years and $2400 in total. That seems like a lot, but considering the rarity of these parts, I feel as if I got a good deal. One could easily spent almost $4000 for what I got, and on top of getting the kit, I also got TRD foglights w/ OEM brackets for mounting, TRD hood spoilers, and TRD Fender Flares. I had to buy the whole kit piece by piece and ironically ended up with some extras pieces that I'm now trying to get rid of.
i love my Celica but sometimes I question if it's all really worth it lol. I actually just found a part out near me with an entire Tsunami body kit posted a day ago. Super lucky. Hopefully he'll message me back.

·
Registered
176 Posts
i love my Celica but sometimes I question if it's all really worth it lol. I actually just found a part out near me with an entire Tsunami body kit posted a day ago. Super lucky. Hopefully he'll message me back.
If you can snag the hood scoop from him, I'll buy it off of you.

·
Registered
2002 Celica GT
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
If you can snag the hood scoop from him, I'll buy it off of you.
I’m going down to get it this weekend. For an absolute steal at that. I’ll see if I can grab the hood scoop. I got unbelievably lucky with this one. Just to clarify, you want the Tsunami hood scoop?

·
Registered
176 Posts
I’m going down to get it this weekend. For an absolute steal at that. I’ll see if I can grab the hood scoop. I got unbelievably lucky with this one. Just to clarify, you want the Tsunami hood scoop?
Oh wow, dude definitely! Just let me know what you need.

·
Registered
176 Posts
Bummer, I would've been willing to ship out my hood scoop if not having a scoop would be a concern.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts