NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just found out the the Wings West body kits doesn't require me to remove my front bumper and it look pretty good. Anyone selling or knows of a great deal where I can get them. PM or send me an e-mail [email protected]

·
Registered
6,182 Posts
what color is ur car?...my friend has a ww front lip and sides for sale..and his car is carbon blue

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I have a 2003 black celica. It's weird I haven't see many black celicas on this site? No one likes black?

·
Registered
75 Posts
I don't think the W-Type Kit from Wings West will fit on a 2003 celica. I just bought one the other day and the site said that it wouldn't fit. I could be wrong though...here's a link to it:
http://wingswest.com/products_detail.asp?page=1&id=644
hope that helps out a bit. Peace

Rommel

·
Registered
2,067 Posts
slickdude said:
I have a 2003 black celica. It's weird I haven't see many black celicas on this site? No one likes black?
....wrong.....i am proudly sportin a Black 2ZZ......u know they look the best when they are spotless....

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
That really sucks!!!! What kit can I get that are just add ons? I don't want to remove my front or rear bumper!!! HELP!

·
Registered
1,853 Posts
i gotta scarafice a sunroofed celi for a black celi...lolz my cousin doesnt want me to get a white celi..iono dey're being skeptical..i love black..and it looks hella sporty and personally, it looks more masculin...agressive..dat is..=]

·
Registered
6,182 Posts
uhhh only reason why the WW wont work is because of the front only...the sides and rear will fit definately but then ew style of the new front bumper wont work with the ww lip

1 - 11 of 11 Posts