NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
374 Posts
WTF!!!!!!!!! Thats funny as hell! Turbo my arrrss!

·
Registered
693 Posts
doesn't somebody on this site have two of those in series? I thought somebody posted pics from a show or something they were in and everyone was like WTF are those? plastic trubos?

·
Registered
1,245 Posts
It`s not a "turbo" as a turbocharger is powered by exhaust gases.

The unit in question can more accurately be clasified as a "supercharger". It`s just a question of how effective the unit actually is. The principle is sound. However I doubt that the small electric motor and blower is adiquate enough to make it worth while.

·
Registered
345 Posts
That looks like a piece of crap. They seem pretty shady about the specs in the description. There are some electric superchargers that are actually of high quality and can give respectable gains (both in gas mileage AND horsepower)...but even those don't seem to be effective on the Celica (at least not in my experience). I wouldn't waste your money.

·
Registered
14,075 Posts
Pribilof said:
doesn't somebody on this site have two of those in series? I thought somebody posted pics from a show or something they were in and everyone was like WTF are those? plastic trubos?
Yeah, that guy was at the Import Xpressions show in Miami. He received no points and we wished that God would have mercy upon his soul.

·
Registered
1,655 Posts
"I'm gonna report you!"
Looser!
:chuckles:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.