NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got for sale is a modified 2zz intake manifold specially cut and fitted for a celica GT 1zz. You will feel more pull at higher RPMs and great setup for turbo or nitrous because you replace the plactic manifold with this aluminum powder coated manifold. I dont know how much HP it gives you but you do pull away from any 1zz that is N/A w/o this setup. This also comes with a new gasket for a 2000 corolla that fits and two 2zz throttle bodys (DBW and DBC). I am asking for $300 w/o shipping. I got paypal let me know.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
There is no adaptor plate needed. it was modified to fit the holes and part of the bottom was cut off and rewelded to fit the engine bay of a 1zz. its one of a kind and its better than the adaptor plate version because I hear it has a little lag. This setup responds quickly. no need to pay an extra $300 for the adaptor plate. You save money and it works for both drive by wire or cable because I have both type throttle bodys. please PM me if you have any more questions.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hmmm interesting.. Does it move the stock location of the throttle body by any measurable amount? Would I need an intake made for a GT-S or can I used my GT AEM CAI for this. Did this effect cruise control or any other ancillaries?
For the GT model it should be fine as long as you have it connected properly with the hoses and sensors. The TB location should be the same with CAI on the GT. The guy who had this before me was a GT and I remember he had CAI. let me know if you are interested.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts