NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hot Import Nights in Philly Coverage is now up

Whats up guys, Coverage from Hot Import Nights are now up on my site so stop by and check it out.

·
Registered
4,034 Posts
did you not get a pic of the Turbo Celi that was there..... and what about that custom Blitz front!!! Did you see it?

-Wil

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Omg.. the show was hugmongous.. i may of missed that car.. =( what color was it? and where was it at?

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
yep you need to register.. its free

·
Registered
4,034 Posts
When you walk in upstairs, If you went to the right, midway down there was a line of 3 Celi's a blue w/ kaminari kit and 2 reds w/ kaminari kits. The blue one had a custom Turbo!!

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
****.. the place was soo big i must of missed it =(... Check my friends site for 300+ pictures from the show www.dynamicfusion.org ... they took some nice pictures... its still being sorted soo it should be up soon

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Haha.. yea tha Blaupunkt chick is a friend of mine.. i took all thoses pics at the end of the night. lol

The WW... i did not put there/.. lol some mod did it i guess.. its rated G!

·
Registered
397 Posts
yo, thanks for letting me roll with you guys Dynamic Fusion. I had a great time even though I left a little early. thanks

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Whats up Junkyard... yea it was a prety tight drive down there... hope to see ya again =)
i'm the guy in the Silver SLK by the way =)

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
coOOlcelica said:
somebody requested that....:)

so i put it there

=) its all good.. well hey some jobs won't even let you check out rated G stuff =)

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
My real name is Peter

1 - 20 of 25 Posts