NewCelica.org Forum banner
41 - 60 of 1,254 Posts
I hate it when top 40 radio stations keep on playing the same songs 500 times until you end up hating those songs. They should change the chart to top 40 songs people will soon hate.

If I hear another boom boom pow by black eye pees, I will stab anybody that is sitting next to me or near me.

Oh man lol...

I hate it when some one parks too close to my car
I hate it when old people drive
I hate it when your at a celica caravan and other drivers come between you guys just to be a part of the group.
I hate it when my garage door opens by itself at night sometimes :ugh:
I hate it when celebrities think they are soooo amazinggggg
I hate it when girls never leave you alone
I hate it when people tail gate
I hate it when people cut me off, ( hence that big horn im guna get)
I hate it when northcal is dead. ( i guess its the time of the year)
I hate it when i wake up at 2:35 pm.
I hate it when my computer is slower than a riced out civic with the pedal smashed through the floorboard.

I hate it when I get asked to help a family member out and then they blame you for not guessing what the problem is with their car just from listening to it.

I hate it when a girl you're having sex with makes the funniest face in the world and you can't help yourself from laughing at her.

I hate it when people who drive the same damn freeways every damn day STILL can't figure out that if you need to get off at a particular offramp or freeway interchange that they best get the F@#$ OVER ahead of time instead of figuring it out 2 seconds before their need to get off and end up cutting off half a dozen people in ****ty feeble attempt to pull off.

I then hate it when those same idiot savant dip****s then act upset at YOU because you didn't make way for their hulking huge ****ing ass SUV that drags their flappy padded asses when they became mesmerized and forgot to plan ahead on the damn freeway.

I hate it when the only good movies that come out today are re-hashed ideas of TV sitcoms, Remakes, or those wonderful cartoons that Pixar made. What the ****, did Steve Jobs blow every decent writer in Hollywood????

^best post yet, you is FUNNY, but I hate those things too and......

I hate it when someone takes your front bumper off in the parking lot and then the body scratches your car in the process of fixing it!!

I hate it when u have a slow leek in your tire and you dont figure it out till the sidewall is all eaten up cuz u kept driving on it :(

I hate it when i get too drunk and pick up on fat chicks...

I hate it when i try to sneeze but nothing comes out...

I hate it when im preary doggin (crowning)

I hate it when my dog would just stare as i was having sex...

I hate it when I cant find redline oil anywhere around my house...

41 - 60 of 1,254 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.